Tech Project’s team has completed a large volume of successful projects, moving clients from traditional servers based on premise to the data centre.
Our infrastructure as a Service (laaS) means that you don’t pay upfront for any server, storage or network infrastructure anymore. We provide you the computer power you need on tap and you pay for the service on a monthly basis.
Our options allow you to scale up and down your service requirements without contractual headache.
Benefits of moving into a cloud-based environment include:
- Disaster Recovery Automation (backups and restoration) between multiple data centres
- Low Risk of Fire (gas suppression in the event of fire)
- Low Risk of Theft (24x7 security)
- Higher Performance Infrastructure (higher grade server equipment)
- Higher Performance Bandwidth (huge network capacity)
Some Key Points to understand:
- All of your data is stored locally in Australian Data Centres
- Compliance with data sovereignty
- Compliance with Australian Privacy Act changes to come into effect from 14th of March 2014.
- One point of accountability as Tech Project owns all racks and server equipment utilised to provide this service.